Professional Meth Testing and Reporting
Everyone deserves the right to live and breathe in an environment that is safe from harmful contaminants caused from Methamphetamine.
There are literally tens of thousands of homes, rental properties, apartments, hotels and vehicles that have been contaminated by manufacturing or simply smoking meth.
Yes, just smoking meth in a property can contaminate it above the New Zealand standard. Properties that are contaminated with methamphetamine residue must be decontaminated to create a safe living environment.
Chemical Test Waikato Ltd can provide prompt and affordable meth testing in the Waikato region so call us today.
Symptoms of Meth Exposure
There are many health problems associated with methamphetamine contamination exposure. One of more of the following symptoms may indicate exposure to methamphetamine:
- Watery, red and burning eyes, often accompanied by discharge and pain
- Lack of appetite
- Skin irritations, redness and rashes
- Chest and/or abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Chronic sneezing and coughing and shortness of breath
- Negative effects on the central nervous system
- Congestion of the voice box and other throat problems
- Moderate or severe headaches
- Dark-coloured urine
- Rapid heart rate
- Yellow jaundice
- Decrease in mental capabilities
Contact Chemical Test Waikato Today 0223145772